Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Creative Space


It's after midnight, the house is silent, and everyone is asleep. I am upstairs in my studio working. I've even managed to resist the sometimes overwhelming urge to look at my favourite blogs, for a while now. Maybe even a week.
I haven't been able to do any personal crafting. I have a big design project that I have just started, and I've been researching, panicking, drawing, then throwing the drawings away. I haven't done a lot of designing since little m was born, and I find it hard after such a long break.

But I've put new pictures up on my inspiration board, behind my computer. I'm hoping the fresh images will get some creative juices flowing, that my hand will finally co-ordinate with my brain, and something good might happen.


Oh please, let something good happen....

Have a look at more lovely creative spaces here at kootoyoo

16 comments:

  1. what a colorful inspiration board! with all those new images i'm sure something GREAT will happen!!!!
    good luck and have a happy weekend!

    x nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your creative space!! Good luck with new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks very organised and inspiring - you always come up with brilliant ideas and designs so something really magical WILL happen- lots of hugs and kisses xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inspiration board! I know you will come up with some gorgeous ideas in that wonderful space.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The inspiration board looks great.

    Hope you had some fabulous "wee hours" ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your inspiration board is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your space! Good luck with the design but I'm sure you wont need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy looking at people's creative spaces. Thank you for sharing. Good luck with trying to grab that inspiration. It is hard. I wish inspiration arrived at an even pace, not like a roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck! Your board certainly does seem inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creative space is to die for! I dream of having the same thing. It just looks unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the silent night in front of the computer..but unlike you..I'm unable to resist to have a look at other blogs!!
    Wishing you "happy inspirations"!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed reading your post. How exciting. Good luck with your work. The board is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope inspiration has struck for you. Your space looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your inspiration board, it is lovely. And good luck with your new big project too. I find myself at my crafting desk at the late hours also when I can finally have some creative time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, very inspiring board!!! I think it will be ok for you ;)

    ReplyDelete